Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Well-Written Wednesday: "Revision Fatigue" by Nathan Bransford (Tips on Writing)

Nathan Tips on Writing
For information on how to improve your blog revenue and the goals of Well-Written Wednesday, check here. Today's post is from Nathan Bransford, the author of the Jacob Wonderbar books. Remember a few months ago when I was looking for a boy alternative for the Romona Quimby books? I found the answer in Nathan's Jacob Wonderbar - wholesome, adventurous, and fun. Nathan was formerly a literary agent with Curtis Brown Ltd. and is now the social media manager at CNET. He also writes one of my favorite blog series called "This Week in Books" which has provided me with inspiration for 90% of the conversations I've had with authors and editors in the last year.

_______________________________________________________________________________

We've moved! You can find this post right here now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment